We want motivated and capable (position) who are excited about building top-notch applications for our clients. You will be part of a small to medium sized development team at a very stable company. Please visit www.goldpointsystems.com for more company information.
You will work with Project Managers (PM) to provide development/technical services in connection with enhancement requests and projects. You should also have an understanding of programming and coding tools, and knowledge of leading development and quality assurance methodologies.
A motivated and creative Front-end Developer with experience in UX & UI who's eager to be part of a team and exciting ideas. You will be a full-time HTML & CSS pro (Front End Developer) with your key responsibility being to own anything front end design related.
Your work will involve:
- Converting PSDs into standards compliant HTML and CSS
- Creating mockups and wireframes of proposed designs and user stories
- Working closely with and incorporating feedback from stakeholders & project managers
- Skills in implementing JQuery plugins into your designs
What we need from you:
- 1+ yr. Professional web design experience
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, web standards, and SEO best practices
- Skills in Photoshop or similar design software
- Strong knowledge of usability and user experience (UX) design
- Good eye for layout, composition, and typography
- Always learning web new technologies
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience with ASP.net webforms and or MVC.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience developing mobile-optimized web applications including responsive design
- Education: You must appear convincingly educated
- Self-motivated and ability to achieve deadlines and work independently
- Solid communication skills and team-working capability
- Eye for detail
- Positive and logical approach together with willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic and fun to work with
- Agile approach to problem solving
- Takes responsibility to ensure successful results meet or exceed expectations
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and committed to seeing tasks through to completion
- A track record of striving for continual personal and professional improvement