GP Strategies Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Challenging, fast paced job.
Mechanical Engineering Manager & Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CANovember 23, 2014
Although this is a corporation this business unit is run like it's own medium sized company. The staff have many roles which keeps the job interesting and challenging. The business unit performs engineering, design, fabrication, and construction.
Workplace has a productive environment and overall good place to work.
Senior Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TxJanuary 14, 2014
A typical day at work involves ensuring the days agenda is prepared and all tasks are prioritized. Being an administrative person requires being prepared for your tasks and the ability to be available to all personnel for assistance while executing those tasks.

I am the Administrative Assistant to the Sr. Vice President and two Directors. Each superior has very different styles of managing and it is imperative that an Administrative Assistant is able to cohesively work among those styles.

The hardest part of my job is the commute. I enjoy my job and all of its aspects but find the time spent on the road to be a bit of a challenge.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the ability to be versatile and assist various employees, clients and perform varying tasks.
Hard work with a variety of interns
Training Developer Intern (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 2, 2013
I am able to come into the office and work with numerous other interns. We work on documents individually on our own computers but use each other for advice and support. This atmosphere is fairly fast pace but enjoyable. We are able to talk to each other as we work hard.

Want to know more about GP Strategies Corporation?

Ask a question