GP Strategies Corporation

GP Strategies Corporation Employer Reviews

Challenging, fast paced job.
Mechanical Engineering Manager & Project Manager (Current Employee), Escondido, CANovember 23, 2014
Although this is a corporation this business unit is run like it's own medium sized company. The staff have many roles which keeps the job interesting and challenging. The business unit performs engineering, design, fabrication, and construction.
Hard work with a variety of interns
Training Developer Intern (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 2, 2013
I am able to come into the office and work with numerous other interns. We work on documents individually on our own computers but use each other for advice and support. This atmosphere is fairly fast pace but enjoyable. We are able to talk to each other as we work hard.
Productive workplace
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Portland, ORJune 19, 2012
Pros: free food, cool people, nice work/life balance
Cons: no career advancement training, no training for new employees, little management involvment
A self-empowered place to work. To work here, you need to be a self-starter, work without management oversight, and be able to teach yourself. The office is filled with very talented, creative individuals who work hard so they can play hard. We have free food, espresso, and ping pong which is a plus.