GP Strategies Corporation Employee Review

View all GP Strategies Corporation reviews

Workplace has a productive environment and overall good place to work.
Senior Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TxJanuary 14, 2014
A typical day at work involves ensuring the days agenda is prepared and all tasks are prioritized. Being an administrative person requires being prepared for your tasks and the ability to be available to all personnel for assistance while executing those tasks.

I am the Administrative Assistant to the Sr. Vice President and two Directors. Each superior has very different styles of managing and it is imperative that an Administrative Assistant is able to cohesively work among those styles.

The hardest part of my job is the commute. I enjoy my job and all of its aspects but find the time spent on the road to be a bit of a challenge.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the ability to be versatile and assist various employees, clients and perform varying tasks.

Other GP Strategies Corporation Employee Reviews

Proditivity was limited to project scope,
Senior Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 27, 2017
The work day was flexible and started whenever you desired. One requirement was to be available for conference calls and as required throughout the day.The job was layed out and the project schedule was clear and obvious, responsibility for completing assignments was up to the developer. The team lead kept an eye on the progress and assisted as required to maintain the schedule.
Pros
flexible schedule, ample PTO
Cons
Projects were limited
very educational job
Senior Training Consultant (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 13, 2017
In general, I enjoy what I do for work at GP Strategies. It's tough having to travel so much for work, but the times when I'm able to work remotely are well worth it!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GP Strategies Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6