Key Business Development Responsibilities
- Develop relationships with high-level decision makers at prospective new customers to lead to eventual sales.
- Grow and enhance relationships with our current customers, especially with our large customers, to increase penetration.
- Visit our customers and prospects to make presentations to establish GPI as a valued partner. Attend and participate in trade shows. Assist Sales Reps in developing their technical and sales skills sets, including a highly-leveraged discovery process. Work with and be on the same page with sales reps in making effective customer/prospect handoffs.
- Be fully engaged in setting challenging and effective goals for key accounts/prospects.
Type of Business
- GPI Prototype & Manufacturing Services, Inc. sets the standard for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing services with practical and exotic applications for all major industries. GPI specializes in additive technologies that impact product design processes and time cycles. Notable capabilities include Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), Objet 3D printing, RTV tooling, stereo lithography (SLA), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) and Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM). These technologies build directly from CAD data, and are ideal for low-volume production of metal, plastic and urethane components, resulting in significant time and cost savings. Our product design/engineering experience has ranged from pharmaceutical/device implants to aerospace/Department of Defense applications. Over the past 30 years, our product development and prototype expertise has been utilized to support diverse and challenging projects. Today, GPI Prototype is offering all of its rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing capabilities to every major industry. Our industry anticipates 200-500% growth in the next 5 years. Our technologies, processes and materials are well proven, established and documented. Our value proposition is clear and obvious. See also our website www.gpiprototype.com.
Benefits of Employment
- Competitive salary, plus performance-based bonus and commission.
- Major medical, life insurance, profit sharing and a shared health-club plan.
- Training and support in developing your understanding of additive manufacturing/rapid prototyping.
- A fun and exciting work environment focusing on cutting edge technology.
- Located in beautiful Lake Bluff, IL, 30-40 miles north of downtown Chicago.
How to Apply
- Email a current resume.
- Email a cover letter detailing how you meet the minimum background requirements at the top of this page.
- Application is a multi-step process. You will be contacted upon successful completion of each step.
Indeed - 19 months ago