Inside Sales Representative – Additive Manufacturing Sales / Rapid Prototype Sales
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO HAVE YOUR RESUME CONSIDERED FOR THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION
(Each of these requirements must be met.)
- 3-5 years sales experience
- High school diploma
- U.S. Citizen.
Key Job Responsibilities for a Sales Representative :
- Educate yourself, current customers and prospects on additive manufacturing/rapid prototyping.
- Quickly recognize additive manufacturing/rapid prototyping applications in all industries.
- Find additive manufacturing/rapid prototyping opportunities to further penetrate existing customers and generate new sales opportunities.
- Mine and expand our extensive database to find new customers and close new sales opportunities.
- Research new industries and potential customers to understand their products, processes and possibilities.
- Communicate with, maintain good relationships with and manage the expectations of our current customers.
- 30 + prospecting calls per day.
- Travel to customers’ and prospects’ facilities as needed.
- Travel to and work trade shows to promote the application of our processes.
- Facilitate a sales cycle that can be as short as 24-72 hours with a high close-to-RFQ ratio.
- Develop a working familiarity of the technical characteristics of the plastic and metal raw materials we use.
- Look for ways to help GPI save time and money through connection and coordination with our fabrication and manufacturing processes.
- Be an exemplary sales representative of our company and all that it does.
Type of Business
- GPI Prototype & Manufacturing Services, Inc., headquartered in Lake Bluff, IL, sets the standard for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing services with practical and exotic applications for all major industries. GPI specializes in additive technologies that impact product design processes and time cycles. Notable capabilities include Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), Objet 3D printing, RTV tooling, stereo lithography (SLA), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) and Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM). These technologies build directly from CAD data, and are ideal for low-volume production of metal, plastic and urethane components, resulting in significant time and cost savings. Our product design/engineering experience has ranged from pharmaceutical/device implants to aerospace/Department of Defense applications. Over the past 30 years, our product development and prototype expertise has been utilized to support diverse and challenging projects. Today, GPI Prototype is offering all of its rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing capabilities to every major industry. Our industry anticipates 200-500% growth in the next 5 years. Our technologies, processes and materials are well proven, established and documented. Our value proposition is clear and obvious.
Benefits of Employment
- $40,000 base salary, plus potential to exceed $100,000 in commissions.
- Major medical, life insurance, profit sharing and a shared health-club plan.
- Training and support in developing your understanding of additive manufacturing / rapid prototyping.
- A fun and exciting work environment focusing on cutting edge technology.
- Located in beautiful Lake Bluff, IL, 30-40 miles north of downtown Chicago.
How to Apply
- Email a current resume.
- Email a cover letter detailing how you meet the minimum background requirements at the top of this page.
- Application is a multi-step process. You will be contacted upon successful completion of each step.
Indeed - 2 years ago