Content Creation and SEO
GPM Associates is seeking a highly motivated creative thinker to join our team in Rush, NY
We are currently looking for rapid expansion in the areas of e-commerce and B2B lead generation, which will involve the addition of products to our ever growing and very unique online catalog, as well as the generation of sales copy for our lead generation website.
Our newest employee will report to the Internet Marketing Manager, and be responsible for the growth and maintenance of copy and sales materials on 2 websites.
This is a Full Time Position, on site in our Rush office. Entry level.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Benefits available.
- Excellent written communication skills, capable of generating sales copy for a wide variety of products and services.
- A fundamental understanding of the relationship between good copy/content and SEO.
- Minimum 2 Year degree in advertising or marketing, or commensurate work experience.
- Ability to work in an office environment 40 hours a week. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Familiarity with WordPress, Magento CE, from a data/description entry perspective not required but a plus.
- A strong work ethic, and desire to be in the spotlight. This will be a highly visible position.
- Ability to use Social Media to generate brand interest, and create buying triggers.
- The ability to express semi-complex concepts in digestible and user-friendly copy.
- Microsoft Office, web based task management, and CRM familiarity.
About GPM Associates
With 65 years of history and experience in the manufacture of custom ring binder and information packaging products behind our brands Forbes Custom Products and SourceForbes, GPM Associates, is a market leader in providing companies large and small with elegant, affordable, and effective ways to present “non-digital” information to their employees, clients, and prospective customers.
GPM currently employs roughly 90 dedicated individuals between our business office in Rush, NY and our manufacturing facility in Dansville, NY.