Our dedicated, compassionate staff is highly trained in providing care to our Hospice patients. Compassionate care is available for your loved one from the comfort of home. Our physicians and clinical team are skilled practitioners with genuine concern for their patients. Our promise of compassionate care, with ease of service, provides peace of mind for those needing our hospice services.
As a Administrator for our Hospice agency you will:
- Planning overall development of the Hospice Agency
- Being familiar with State & Federal Regulations, compliance, reporting and implementation of processes. Budgeting, evaluation and purchasing.
- Directing installation of improved work methods and procedures
- Reviewing and evaluating existing policies and procedures
- Developing standards and methods
- Initiating preparation of yearly budget for control of expenditures
- Arranging for a effective budgeting and accounting system
- Oversee annual program evaluation
- 2 years experience working for a certified hospice agency in a similar role.
- Previous experience in hospice in a similar role
- Registered Nurse
- Proven ability to grow census
- Able to build relationships with physicians and staff
- At least 3 years of management experience
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, quarterly bonuses and more!
Indeed - 7 months ago
Hospice is a philosophy of caring for patients whose medical conditions are not responding to treatment or for those patients who choose not...