Granger landfill gas energy plant in Watervliet, Michigan.
- Operating and maintaining engine generators, compressors, and dryers
- Meeting compliance requirements with air quality regulations
- Keeping plant records and writing performance reports
- Interfacing professionally with landfill
- Cleaning and maintaining building, related equipment, and grounds
This position requires the associate to wear a pager and be on call for 24 hours/7days every other week.
- Experience with operation and maintenance of electric generating equipment and mechanical and electrical systems
- Good diagnostic skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with electronics and controls
- Capable with spreadsheets, word processing and other software
- Good math and math applications skills