Senior IT Security Specialist Contract NYC/NJ
- Responsible for implementing new/improved processes in accordance with industry standards (COBIT, SOX, ISO 27k) and best practices as they relate to Access Re-certification, Role Based Access and Reporting.
- Design, Test and Deploy RBAC architecture for granting and revoking access to applications
- Remediate application access to production environment
- Remediate and implement role based access
- Remediate Unix, SSH keys for all global apps
- Responsible for access policy creation governance and delivery
- User Authentication and authorization using Access management system
- Implement and integrate Application to access management infrastructure to perform authentication and authorization
- Will manage and maintain security Access Re-certification & Reporting
- Re-certification of internal user IDs, accounts and resources by conducting monthly, quarterly and/or annual security reviews on all of the deployed applications, databases and platforms to ensure access confidentiality, integrity and appropriateness.
- Responsible for developing and administering data security policies as well as safeguarding information, evaluating existing data security procedures and identifying new areas of risk.
- Understand the established IT Security policies. Recommend changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization's operation.
- Systems administration, operational support and problem resolution as and when required.
- As part of IT-Audit team, generate and support various custom based Audit report and provide analysis for Audit findings.
- Work with security administration staff to execute & deliver security access administration on Novell/ Windows/ UNIX/ database platforms.
- Project/Program management skills, distinct advantage
- Self starter, with ability to work both as an individual contributor and a team player
- Ability to provide thought leadership to peer group
- Ability to appreciate functional requirements and translate to technical tasks
- Excellent inter-personal, strong verbal, written and listening skills
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
About GRMS IT Consulting
GRMS IT Consulting Inc, is an innovative Information Technology staffing and solutions firm. GRMS ITC specializes...