GSPANN Technologies is based in Milpitas CA and looking for J2EE Tech lead with excellent skills in designing & developing webservices to join our consulting team. Tech Lead will work out of client location in San Francisco and will lead of 3-5 GSPANN developers. Candidate must be comfortable interacting with both business and technical team members, utilizing consulting and development skill sets.
Candidates should have minimum 7 years experience in software development, including at least 5 years experience in Object-Oriented technologies - implementing Web- based applications.
Technical skills –
- Demonstrated expertise in Architecting and Designing highly complex solutions using Java and database technologies:
- Strong java / J2EE skills including core Java, (JSP/Servlet coding), EJB 3.0
- MUST HAVE experience with designing and development of WebServices
- Oracle (11g is preferred), PL/SQL coding
- Database design skiills.
- Messaging - JMS (strong knowledge of topics and queues), MDB’s , Experience with MQ (6.x, 7.x) is a plus
- Experience with MVC pattern implementations such as Struts, Spring MVC
- Experience with SOAP
- Experience with REST / JSON
- EJB’s, Spring POJO’s
Thorough understanding of Agile (SCRUM) software development methodologies.
Minimum five years of hands-on / direct experience managing technical teams ranging from 3-5 persons.
Demonstrated desire and ability to lead, mentor and develop more junior resources is required.
Ability to provide technical leadership under pressure to ensure high quality deliverable.
Experience with offshore development, delivery and integration is desired.
Must be able to represent the team(s) in cross functional settings and interface with Business Leads, Product Owners, Enterprise Architects, External Vendors and other development tracks.
Ability to work comfortably with a wide range of people and skill sets. Excellent communications skills are a must for this position.
GSPANN offers a competitive salary and an impressive full benefits package that includes full company employee medical and dental plan, company matching 401K, company paid Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance, and paid time off.*
Please share your profile at 408-840-4422