GSPANN is seeking for an UI Architect/ Senior UI developer to join our technical team. Candidate must be comfortable interacting with both business and technical team members utilizing consulting and development skill set. Working with onsite/Offshore model, lead a team of 2-8 members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 8 years’ experience or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 6 years’ experience.
4 + years of web development experience with a focus on web analytics and experimentation.
Expert level understanding of the HTML DOM and underlying event model.
A strong understanding of both progressive enhancement and AJAX-based single page application design and their impacts on reporting effectiveness.
Understanding of design strategies for effectively leveraging CDNs.
Experience in designing and deploying reporting strategies for multi-variant testing solutions.
Ability to effectively learn and use new programming concepts, tools and methodology to support the needs of the business.
Advanced presentation (written and verbal) communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of business.
- Mastery of cross-browser, cross-platform markup and layout (HTML, CSS)
- solid experience in building web applications using the latest standards-based approaches.
- knowledge of JSP, Java, and Java Servlets (or similar generation technologies).
- Demonstrable knowledge of semantic markup techniques.
- Experience in BDD / TDD development practices is a plus.
- Good sense of what is required of a great user interface.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Familiarity with Ant, Maven, and/or SVN is a plus; experience with Continuous Integration and automated testing strategies is a plus.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design Skills is a plus.
- Ability to clearly write technical specifications.
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, customer-facing, environment.
Location: Milpitas/ San Francisco, CA
GSPANN offers a competitive salary and an impressive full benefits package that includes full company employee medical and dental plan, company matching 401K, company paid Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance, and paid time off.
Call Jayanthi 408-263-3435 EXT 138