Summary: Responsible for supporting sales manager and staff by providing administrative, clerical and customer support. Follows up with clients, completes contracts and processes sales leads.
- Reviews sales contracts for accuracy and completeness to include verification of contract,
payments, and supporting documents. Follows up with sales representatives on missing data.
- Follows up with New Accounts on submitted business, ensuring that effective date deadlines are
met and contract is complete for setup process.
- Maintains and tracks monthly sales to ensure processing meets expectations of clients and
deadlines and first processing dates are met.
- Maintain Salesforce data and metrics and follow up with the sales team to update them daily.
- Prepare statistical reports needed by Sales Manager for weekly review.
- Assists with marketing initiatives needed to increase productivity and generate prospect sales.
- Ensure sales collateral is organized, well stocked and available for the sales team.
- Intake prospect calls and direct to the appropriate member of the sales team.
- Make sales service calls to existing clients to provide information on new services.
- Calling on large employer prospects and set appointments for Sales Manager.
- Track sales expenses and submit to Sales Manager for approval and reimbursement.
- Attend first fulfillment meetings with Sales Manager on Major Accounts to record notes and track
- Supports the Sales Manager with ongoing projects and needs during daily activities.
- Act as an overall sales coordinator with other departments.
- Coordinate travel arrangements when necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong computer and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask with accuracy.
- Good administrative proficiency and client service skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a general office is required (Associate’s degree is preferred)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with various personality types and personnel at all levels.
- A “can do” attitude and willingness to take initiative.
- Previous experience in a sales environment is helpful.