Full time, Permanent Position
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for leading and managingn various Supply Chain activities including driving inventory reduction activities related to finished goods and leading a corporate initiative around generating product level demand.
- Know and understand Supply Chain Management/Sourcing Strategy, key initiatives, challenges and value proposition
- Take lead role in establishing best practice policies impacting inventory levels including storage rules, previous supplier buyout, customer contract language regarding storage, inventory builds for conversions, etc.
- Indentify and implement inventory management practices that supporting kitting programs
- Drive inventory management discipline through the organization by working intimately with the Customer Service professionals
- Work with the Customer Service organization to develop education programs focusing on inventory and the role of inventory management techniques in achieving the organization's goals Collaborate with Sales and Marketing leaders to obtain a demand plan/forecast as the basis for developing a balanced demand/capacity plan Facility any IT system requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve supply chain processes and efficiencies
- Define and monitor key performance indicators
Contribute ideas through continuous improvement process to reduce total supply chain spend
- Highly motivated and experienced Supply Chain professional with a minimum of 5 years experience in related Supply Chain roles
- Demonstrated success in managing Supply Chain operations
- Ability to clearly articulate a vision and present proficiencies via Access, PowerPoint and Excel programs Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or related field required APICS certified in either of these two designations highly desired; certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Indeed - 21 months ago