- The Senior Application Architect will play a critical role in the full software development cycle of a new web application platform for Sprint's Sales, CARE, and Corporate Communications portals.
- The core platform will consist of Open Text Portal, Open Text Web Experience Management (WEM), and Open Text Social Communities.
- This candidate will have led numerous large scale Portal and CMS implementations.
- The Senior Architect will work with key stakeholders during the design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and documentation phases of the highly visible and mission critical project.
- The Architect will serve as subject matter expert to the project and provide support for other project team members.
- The candidate will technically mentor and guide a team of developers, create architecture designs and solve complex module and system level application issues.
- Experience leading large scale full lifecycle portal/cms implementation projects
- 6+ years’ experience with Open Text WEM/Portal/Social
- Previous experience as a Development team lead and/or Architect
Indeed - 19 months ago
GTS Energy is recognized as one of the leading providers of Process Heating Equipment for industrial applications globally. GTS is a fully...