Description: The ideal candidate is energetic, enthusiastic, and able to work in a team environment. Position requires development and support of a large enterprise application and relational database. As a senior web developer you will as part of a small team designing, developing and maintaining applications that support our field Professional Services organization Skills & Attributes: * Excellent problem solving and analytical skills * Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously * Clear communication and comprehension skills * Strong teaming and leadership skills * Strong desire to succeed Work Environment: This position is located in Miamisburg, Ohio at the Teradata HQ. This fast-paced, high tech environment is perfect for individuals seeking to exercise innovation while delivering solutions to support the field Professional Services organization. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related technical discipline
- Minimum three (3) years web development experience using the .Net framework
- Minimum three (3) years professional experience in Visual Basic or C#
- Professional experience in writing applications using an SQL Server database
- Integration experience with source code repositories (Subversion).
Indeed - 16 months ago
Since 1998, GTS Specialists have been providing expert support on technology and operational applications to mid-market and large corporate...