It is a contract to permanent position.
The ideal candidate is energetic, enthusiastic, and able to work in a team environment. Position requires development and support of a large enterprise application and relational database. As a senior web developer you will as part of a small team designing, developing and maintaining applications that support our field sales organization
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Clear communication and comprehension skills
- Strong teaming and leadership skills
- Strong desire to succeed
This fast-paced, high tech environment is perfect for individuals seeking to exercise innovation while delivering solutions to support the field sales organization.
- US Permanent Residence
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related technical discipline
- Minimum three (3) years web development experience using Java /J2EE
- Minimum three (3) years professional experience in developing web-services for the web consumption
- Experience creating and supporting Hibernate / Spring / Struts
- Professional experience in writing applications using an Oracle database
- Integration experience with source code repositories (Subversion).