- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record creating and maintaining production quality J2EE Web applications
- (Any one)2+ years of experience with related standards J2EE, JSR168, WSRP, JMS, JNDI, JDBC
(any one) * 1+ years experience with related tools Eclipse, Wiki, JIRA, Visio, CVS
- Working knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with Enterprise Portals, Content Management Systems and Web Application Performance
- Experience developing and deploying J2EE applications and port lets on application servers such as Tomcat/Life ray
- Experience with database applications and SQL
- Deep understanding of Gof and J2EE patterns.
- Experience with Tomcat clustering and session failover
- Experience in Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSF, Port lets
- Knowledge of J unit, Testing, HTTP Unit, Ant, Maven, Jakarta Commons
- understanding of XML-based technologies: DOM, SAX, XPATH, XSLT.
- Security: SSL, Encryption, Authentication, Key management.
- Wire protocols: TCP/IP, SOAP, HTTP, SMTP
- Experience in C++ development is a plus
- Experience with Agile software development process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a dynamic team environment
- Problem solver, motivated self starter, action and results oriented and able to follow through to completion
Indeed - 23 months ago