- Design, development, and testing of mobile applications. Test on the latest mobile devices.
- Some applications must be developed in strict accordance with standards or technical specifications. Other applications will have more design flexibility.
- Interface and communicate with Product Management, User Experience & Design, and back office development teams as needed for project.
- Code all aspects of the applications and often design the software architecture. However, a user interface specialist will typically design the UI with special consideration to ergonomics and usability.
- End-to-end testing of the application, including any server components that the app might interface with.
- Utilize agile development methodology.
- 5+ years’ experience with Java development.
- 1+ years’ experience developing Android applications.
- Experience using web services (e.g. REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Experience with Linux or UNIX.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Indeed - 18 months ago
GTS Energy is recognized as one of the leading providers of Process Heating Equipment for industrial applications globally. GTS is a fully...