- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and back-end engineers to refine the user experience.
- Understand information architecture and the principles of good UI design
- Partner with back-end engineering to ensure that interactive techniques and technologies translate through to shipping products and services.
- Show product ownership and strong inter-personal skills.
- Interface with the web development community to notice latest trends and emerging technologies.
- Rapidly develop low fidelity functional design prototypes to demonstrate proof of concepts and to enable iterative support for evaluative design research.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree.
- 5+ years experience as a key member of a UI design team participating in the complete product development lifecycle of several successfully launched software applications.
- Must demonstrate strong interaction and rapid prototype engineering skills across a broad spectrum of Web technologies including:
JSP or a similar, modern Web template language
Indeed - 2 years ago