Web Graphic Design Manager
Reports To: Senior Creative Services Manager
The Web Graphic Design Manager will be responsible for all of the creative stages of online design, direct marketing and instore signage. They will aso oversee a web designer to ensure day to day online creative projects are on track and meet all deadlines while following guidelines to accurtely represent the Gump's brand. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a key contributor in driving the success of the department and ultimately our multi-channel business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all creative assets for gumps.com and marketing collateral for emails, online marketing, print marketing and retail store signage.
- Deliver high-quality design, artwork and layouts within corporate guidelines and to approved briefs, budgets and timescales.
- Review, manage and follow production schedules for all projects – meeting all deadlines.
- Provide hands-on conceptual design, production and execution for a variety of projects, maintaining overall appearance and consistent point of view across all channels. Design new Direct, Store and Trade marketing collateral such as retail mailers, post cards, bounce backs, direct marketing, invitations, and/or print ads as necessary.
- Research current design trends and functionality features for online and direct marketing. Present new template ideas for email marketing.
- Work with ecommerce team to design and develop new creative initiatives for gumps.com. Strategically message and create beautiful and usable web page layouts, stories and marketing collateral.
- Work with ecommerce team on the development and implementation of iPad applications.
- Manage About Us content updates with Web Designer.
- Add and update website content with Enfinity content management tool.
- Support retail team to produce in-store signage as needed.
- Be conscious of the brand guidelines, maintaining overall appearance and consistent point of view across all marketing materials.
- Other duties to be assigned by supervisor as needed.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum 4 years professional graphic print and web design experience
- Excellent project management skills, including organization, communication and attention to detail
- 2+ years experience managing individuals and work flow
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Collaborate with all levels of management, technical partners, marketing, and outside vendors
- Dynamic individual who has a good attitude, positive energy, enthusiasm and an outgoing commitment to achieving high quality results
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS
- Expert understanding of online ecommerce design
- Scene 7 experience a plus
Indeed - 22 months ago
150 years ago, a modest mirror and frame shop became S & G Gump, purveyors of gilded moldings and grand cornices, European...