Gadge USA, a provider of packaging, warehousing, distribution, and support services for manufacturers of consumer packaged goods, seeks a Project Manager to respond to request for quotes and be responsible for customer support from product creation to customer delivery. Join us in our growing business to respond to bids and RFQ’s, coordinate the development of packaging products, and ensure a delivery that provides customers with a quality product.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for sourcing vendors, preparing RFQ’s, negotiating costs and purchasing product
- Organize detailed comparisons of vendor RFQ responses; perform analyses to compare strengths and weaknesses of vendors and their proposals
- Interact with internal/external customers providing a high level of service to meet expectations
- Coordinate the development of designs and prototypes for review and approval. Work with the Creative & Technical Services department ensuring product is spec’d, print cards are created, and tooling is ordered
- Participate in the approval process of product specifications, including but not limited to CADs, colors, design, prototypes and pricing
- Coordinate all new items, price lists, service specifications for designated accounts.
- Ensure timely delivery of product to warehouse/customer location
- Regularly update project list with accurate and detailed information that is critical to the successful completion of the project
The use of strong mathematical, analytical and project management skills are main characteristics of this position. Other requirements include:
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a sense of urgency and an attention to detail
- Previous experience in preparing RFQ’s and analyzing bids
- 3-7 years of purchasing or packaging experience; a general understanding of various types of packaging components, preferably corrugated cartons and folding boxes
- Ability to work accurately in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong mathematical skills and excel skills
We offer our employees a comprehensive compensation & benefits package. No agencies please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Each year we continue to grow and offer Vendor Managed innovative, cutting-edge engineered solutions to companies for packaging,...