We are looking for a Senior Level Support Specialist to help customers implement Gaggle's cloud based services for school districts, other large customers, and also provide Tier III support to our Customer Service Team. This position is all about integrating systems and troubleshooting IT related issues with our customers and Gaggle's services. This is a customer facing role and requires good communication skills, both written and via phone.
This is a remote position is for someone who is comfortable working from home and will require a reliable high-speed Internet connection.
Gaggle.Net is a provider of web 2.0 tools for students at K-12 schools throughout the USA and Canada. The system provides a number of unique safety features so that schools can monitor and maintain the accounts for students. Gaggle was founded in 1999. The company is profitable and growing at about 30% annually. We are not venture capital funded, and thus we do what's best for our customers and employees.
In addition, to the collaboration tools Gaggle offers a hosted email archiving solution that supports a variety of email platforms. The company's primary offices are in Bloomington, Illinois where forty out of our fifty employees are based.
- Experience supporting mail systems such as Exchange, Groupwise, Google Apps, Office 365, and others
- Very comfortable with the concepts behind LDAP and it's implementations (Active Directory, ADFS, SAML, eDirectory), and other Single Sign On protocols
- Basic knowledge of troubleshooting a network infrastructure (servers, routers, switches, cabling, workstations, etc)
- Knowledge of firewalls, security solutions, and content filters
- Ability to create basic SQL statements
- Create basic custom bash scripts
- Experience with Student Information Systems such as Powerschool, Infinite Campus, Skyward, Aeries, eSIS, STI, SchoolMax, etc
- Experience on multiple Operating Systems including: Windows Server environments, OS X, Linux
Please Only Highly Qualified Engineers
Our team is very picky about who we hire. You must be able to hit the ground running and be able to contribute quickly without a lot of guidance.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Gaggle is dedicated to providing safe online communication tools for schools, and has been a leading provider to school districts throughout...