GAINSCO Auto Insurance

GAINSCO Auto Insurance Employee Reviews in United States

Great company!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 28, 2015
I feel as though the company is truly concerned about my wellbeing and happiness. My ideas and thoughts are heard and my opinions are valued by my leaders. I think GAINSCO is a really great place to work!!
Pros
great benefits, great leadership, great culture
Productive environment
Claim Salvage Title Clerk (CSTC) (License (Former Employee) –  Doral, FL 33172February 17, 2016
I loved working for Gainsco Auto Insurance since everyone in that building was very charismatic, professional, team-workers in any of the departments...It makes you feel supported and cared.
Pros
Well Organized and productive
Cons
N/A
Great Place , Great work enviorment
Underwriter/ CSR (Former Employee) –  Dallas, txFebruary 28, 2012
I have achieved and surpassed the departments goals percentage for each CSR, by setting a personal goal. I have an average of 90 calls per day and over 100 or more endorsements processed in a day. Job duties include assisting auto insurance brokers and insured’s with auto policies. Processing endorsements over the phone for agents and signed endorsements faxed in by agents, sending agent memos, non-renewing policies, reinstating policies, taking payments and canceling policies.
Pros
team bulding lunch and learns
Good company
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2012
My typical day at work is 7-4pm no lunch break as I work 4 days and have one day off. Would like to work more from home as my job allows that.
Proactive work environment
AGENT SUPPORT/UNDERWRITER (Former Employee) –  Dallas,TXAugust 21, 2012
Working for the corporate office was a great opportunity to learn more about auto insurance and as an underwriter I had the authority to evaluate and deny any potential risk's for the company
Valuable Learnings
Fire & Theft Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 24, 2013
in my 6 years have learn a lot in handling auto claims, was able to obtain P&C licenses in 4 other states
Pros
great hours
Cons
huge turnover

Want to know more about GAINSCO Auto Insurance?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GAINSCO Auto Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.