About the Opportunity
Galapagos Partners, LP is seeking to immediately hire a full-time Documents & Records Manager to support the firm’s back office administration of inbound and outbound information flow to and from the firm’s clients, staff, investment sponsors, administrators, and custodians.
Galapagos Partners, LP (www.gplp.com) is a growing multi-family office and investment advisory firm providing comprehensive financial management services to a small number of wealthy families. Our objective advice and personalized service provides our clients institutional capabilities with a boutique experience.
The Document & Records Manager will be responsible for daily managing, disseminating and filing all incoming and outgoing documents and digital communications. This will also entail updating and managing the firm’s crm and document management system. The Document & Records Manager will also be responsible for helping to enhance the firm’s operational processes and procedures, client related special projects, and maintaining up-to-date organized files. Candidate must be a self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment with a basic working knowledge of investments, accounting, trusts, financial planning and use of financial planning tools preferred.
- BA required
- 2+ years of experience in the investment industry or legal industry required
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, highly organized and deadline oriented
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and enthusiasm
- Self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage and resolve difficult situations with clients and staff
- Ability to demonstrate in-depth critical thinking skills
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Microsoft CRM and Microsoft SharePoint a plus along with ability to learn proprietary and industry-specific software applications
- Experience in web content management
- Willingness to learn business and be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
Benefits and compensation commensurate with experience and industry standards.
(References required as well as pre-employment drug screen and background check.)