Galaxy Digital in Asheville, North Carolina is looking for a qualified, enthusiastic individual who has experience in the area of teaching and training and possesses a strong desire to help Nonprofit organizations succeed. This person would utilize top-notch people-skills and experience in delivering web-based instruction to serve Galaxy’s large and ever expanding customer base of Nonprofits, Volunteer Centers, and Colleges/Universities located all across the United States. This is a full-time position in Galaxy’s Asheville, NC office, working inside the company’s Customer Care team, reporting directly to the head of Customer Care. Individual must be highly organized, focused, and have outstanding presentation skills.
- Develop and deliver high quality live and recorded training sessions to customers.
- Schedule, organize, and coordinate training sessions.
- Participate actively in the development and improvement of training products and programs.
- Partner with fellow Customer Care team members to manage customer relationships.
- Help develop and deliver customer-success related information, to be shared in periodic specialized customer training sessions.
- Repurpose and publish customer stories / success-related information across social media channels.
- BA/BS Degree in related field.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - dynamic, enthusiastic, upbeat individual who connects well with others.
- Disciplined approach to customer follow-up and time management.
- Tech and Internet savvy, analytical, and good problem solver.
- Organized, methodical, and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of volunteer management or nonprofit administration a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
- Experience using presentation-based software such as GoToMeeting or similar, Powerpoint or Keynote, Prezi, other.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-starter and quick learner with a passion for improving communities through technology.
Start Date: Sept 1 or soon after
Salary: $30,000-$35,000 with Benefits
Galaxy Digital is a Asheville, North Carolina company who's mission is to provide world-class online resources for connecting people with...