Galco Industrial Electronics Employee Reviews

Galco
Administrative Assistant Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIOctober 16, 2017
Great Company, I would like to make more money, Other than that they are very relaxed and generous. Boss is very nice and polite. The people are very easy going.
15+ Years of employment
Repair Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIOctober 20, 2016
This employer offers great benefit packages as well as advancement opportunities. I started out as an assistant, was promoted to a supervisory role and I am now in charge of 2 different departments. While the company continues to grow, we still have the family atmosphere.
Pros
Benefit Package - Great Family Atmosphere and Advancement Opportunities + Profit Sharing
Cons
Driving distance from home, but worth the pay & benefits.
bad place
Shipping Coordinator/ Routing Repair Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Madison Hts, MIJuly 14, 2016
no go there, not a good place to work for. leave if you are there. no advancement, poor management, i got you moments will happen.
Productive and fun work place.
Production Editor and Videographer (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIMarch 17, 2014
I do all the editing and videography for the media department.
I've been with the department since it started back in 2011.