Galileo Processing Employee Reviews in United States

Fun and enjoyable workplace
Analyst on Duty (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 13, 2015
worked on reports and interacting with all of my co-workers. The part of my job that I like the most are the people I work with they know how to get their work done but have a good time too.
Fun work place. Family Enviorment
Escalation Supervisor/ IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake, UTApril 20, 2015
Get to work, check my email. Than get my work load done. Make sure there are no issue that i need to get to corporate. I was responsible for all spiking issue that cardholder are having and make sure that i am able to fix it before letting the corporate office in on it. I enjoy break time because there was a pin pong table and i was not very good. I can say i have definitely gotten better by play on my break time.
Tier 2 Support (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 16, 2015
Working for Galileo Processing was a great treat I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the willingness of the company to work with the employees
Customer Service
Customer Service In bond Call Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 28, 2015
Galileo its a company to assist customer on the phone inbond calls, but its not a good company to work for it I see no opportunity to grow with the company
Pros
n/a
Cons
not opportunity to advance
poor security
Project Manager/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cottonwood, UTDecember 7, 2014
Account Manager
Project Manager
Training not offered
I liked my co-workers, but attrition was high so not too many stayed on for long.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with the insecure platform and outages. Clients were very unhappy, however, there was nothing that could be done to quickly resolve issues.
Cons
no training or advancement opportunity, platform insecure
Overall not a great place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cottonwood Heights, UTMay 22, 2014
The company has an oppressive work environment. Their rules are not enforced consistently. Some of the people there are very nice and easy to work with and they are really the only upside to this company.
Pros
breakfast bar and great co-workers for the most part.
Cons
inconsistent rules, most of their management team lacks training and professionalism, no internet access.
SImple programming in a highly secure and rule-driven envrionment
PHP Developer (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 5, 2013
Typical work day is sitting in a cubicle and working on a project or task which is already scoped out for you by project management. There is little to no interaction with clients.

Management is great, but given the unique environment, there are still challenges that haven't been worked out: release management, speed of delivery, quality

Co workers are fairly talented and easy to get along with

Hardest part of the job is limited resources, and limited access to production and UA environment (bug resolution can be very frustrating). There is no internet, so innovation and learning new trends is nearly impossible

The best part of the job is also one of the worst: simplicity. You come in, work your 8 hours, and leave. Rarely do you work late, or weekends.
Pros
free breakfast bar, competitive salary, beautiful office, great employees
Cons
industry, extremely strict security-related policies, no internet access
productive and fast pasted
CSR (Former Employee) –  UTDecember 13, 2012
slow days but fast incoming calls, co workers were nice attendence was to strict
Pros
breaks
Cons
attendence points
fun
Customer Service supervisor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 12, 2012
again i enjoyed working as a supervisor for the company and being able to sork sales and running a team helped to learn more about the team and being able to delegate when needed too.
Customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 12, 2012
Taking inbound phone calls for Jackson Hewitt Prepaid card services. Activate cards, set pins and re set pins.
Update customers information. Resolve billing issues, view customers transaction history. Follow up on fax and
dispute.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Galileo Processing. Our community is ready to answer.