Gallagher Benefit Services

Gallagher Benefit Services Employer Reviews

Account Manager of Large Group book of business
Account Manager/Licensed Agent (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 31, 2014
Pros: luch with clients, carriers, dinner with staff on a quarterly basis
Responsible for large group book of business up to 300 lives, Utilization Reports for clients on a monthly basis with HB 2915 RFP process to carriers, Proposal Spreadsheets for producers and client meetings, enrollment meetings out of town and in town, Eligibility Implementation after group meetings.
5500 Filing for clients
Productive and fun workplace. There's a time for work, and a time for fun!
Claims/Eligibility/Billing Account Administrator (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 15, 2014
Gallagher Benefit Services - Bellevue WA branch is a great place to work! The atmosphere is a hard working bunch, but know how to have a great time at work! They are conscience of their community and the needs therein. There are driven by a code of ethics and values of highest degree. Much is expected, and much is required!

It was a pleasure to work – more... with such great people. – less
Productive, fast-paced environment
Account Manager (Current Employee), Mount Pleasant, SCJune 4, 2013
Management at Gallagher is flat. I work directly with the area president on a daily basis. I enjoy all of my co-workers. I am constantly learning. The area president has over 25 years of experience in insurance benefits that includes health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits as the core benefits. He has a wealth of knowledge that I am always – more... learning from. The hardest part of my job would be managing the high volume of work that I am responsible for. No matter how well you plan your day, there is always something that needs immediate attention that will take you away from your plan. Our clients include employer groups and the most enjoyable part of my job is helping the employees of these groups. – less
Productive, serious, dull
Intern (Former Employee), Bingham Farms, MIApril 11, 2013
Pros: plenty of free lunch
Older staff
Office was very bland
Some co-workers were great, energetic, and fun
Others lame, dull
Very Sales Driven
Associate, Business Development (Current Employee), Itasca, ILAugust 23, 2012
Gallagher is a great company but very sales and marketing driven and can be very demanding.