Galloway Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Excellent employer
Title Resolution Paralegal (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 29, 2015
GJTBS is an excellent employer. Paralegal staff are treated with respect, and there is an excellent work / life balance for employees. Annual billable hour expectations are more than reasonable compared with my prior employers, and I feel that my contribution is appreciated.
Pros
Flexible work schedule.
Cons
Health insurance benefits for family are expensive.
Nice people to work with.
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 9, 2014
I learned a new skill (ie: sink hole law), which I enjoyed. Employees are hard workers.
Pros
nice employees
Cons
n/a
Professional and Successful Law Firm
Law Clerk (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 19, 2014
Very Professional office setting. I started as a File Clerk, responsible for only filing legal documents but as I earned the trust of different attorney groups I began to take on different responsibilities including courier work, writing professional correspondence, and light paralegal work. I enjoyed the atmosphere and learned a lot from the very hard working and successful attorneys and paralegals in the office. The hardest part of the job was carefully dissecting depositions and making judgment calls that would affect the outcome of serious trials. This was also the funnest part of the job as I became enthralled in the different trials and interested in the techniques of the attorneys.
Pros
good management, good pay.
Cons
long hours, stressful work.
Insurance Defense
Associate Attorney (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 21, 2013
This is not a place where you will learn anything from the partners. They are rarely around and basically want you to learn by dropping you into the lion's den. Pay at first is high, but bonuses do not exist and do not look for a bump in salary as it is unlikely.