Galls LLC Employee Reviews

Terrible management and communication
Outbound (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 22, 2017
Worked their almost 3 years and all management worried about was the numbers , terrible pay and poor work conditions. Management failed to communicate with employees about overtime and the point system with attendance is the down fall. Promotions only get awarded to Favorites in warehouse , hard workers don't get acknowledged at all. Typical work day was 9-10 hours and sometimes the OT wouldn't even be needed! Supervisor (leads) always outside on smoke breaks instead of helping crew or there to answer questions , management never leaves their office to lift a finger even when attendance is terrible and work is heavy
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
Pay, unprofessional management and leadership
New management every 6 months
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 20, 2017
Very unstable workplace with layoffs every quarter. Hysteric coworkers afraid they will lose their position at any second.I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Flexibility
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  SeaTac, WASeptember 19, 2017
It was often hard to obtain a quick response to questions. Many levels often had to be consulted. Constant changes in processes and systems made it difficult to learn.
Sales heavy company - Bottom line is always discussed at least on a monthly basis
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 5, 2017
I enjoyed working there. Although, like most companies they definitely have their group of people they prefer in management. Promotions can be had if you're "in" with management. Other people get promoted but at a much slower rate.
Pros
Competitive benefits
Cons
Long hours, stressful at times
Challenging and fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 26, 2017
Positive environment with great management team. Every day is a different challenge which always keeps you on your toes. They are making a lot of acquisitions which is good for future endeavors within inside of the company
Great place to work!
Tailor (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 25, 2017
Overall a great place to work. Friendly positive environment. Management is professional, friendly, personable, encouraging, proactive... Pay is okay, health benefits are very good and affordable.
I've read some bad reviews about Gall's but none of them apply here. The St. Paul store was independently owned until the fall of 2016 when Gall's acquired the business. Business has increased and customer service improved since the transfer. More opportunities for advancement now.
Pros
Great health benefits, positive management, vacation and holiday pay
Productive, satisfying, and enjoyable place to work.
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 3, 2016
Overall this is an excellent company to work for. They treat you, their customers, and everyone involved very well. Learning all forms of what law enforcement, EMT, Postal, and others need for their day to day job was fascinating. I loved this job and if ever given the opportunity I would gladly return!
Pros
Great work environment and what goes with it.
productive and fund
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CASeptember 4, 2014
get to work early do my work, try not to talk about personal issue. i learn new trick every day on short cut to do work.
Pros
long lunch
Cons
no 401 k
Industry Leader in Public Safety uniforms and equipment
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAOctober 23, 2013
Largest supplier of uniforms and equipment to the Public Safety industry.
great environment to work in
Payroll Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 20, 2013
Being in Payroll my customers were the employees of the company. I always felt like it was my main job to make sure the customers were happy. I made many great friends working there and continue to learn from them. I would say the hardest part of my job was not being able to help someone with a problem due to company policy or access to vital data. I worked many times with management to resolve these types of issues.

Want to know more about Galls LLC?

Ask a question