GAME Employee Reviews

Intense Film Production
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 8, 2016
Although most workdays were an overwhelming 12-16 hour days, 6 days a week - I loved the hustle and bustle that each day there was something new to look forward to.
Pros
Free lunch, interchanging locations, great people
Cons
long, intense hours, unorganized, unstructured
Nice place to work
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Southampton, MAJune 2, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Multiplay. A typical day included helping a large number of customers through ticket and live chat interfaces with issues surrounding the operation of their game servers. I learned some new techniques regarding the rapid deployment of game updates to a large number of servers (often 20-30, or more, machines on 5 separate continents). Both management and my co-workers were an absolute blast, and the environment was light-hearted and fun. The hardest part of the job was managing the number of issues that would crop up, as we'd often face several hundred new tickets a day - not including the live support requests - with only two or three people on staff. The most enjoying part of the job was researching new and creative solutions to problems we had never seen, and implementing fast and efficient fixes for them.
Pros
Telecommuting, Nice schedule, Fun environment
Cons
Too few staff, responsibilities kept changing
fun
Game and sound technician (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILApril 6, 2016
fun environment always changing lots of help and friendly people
can always find a helping hand and you will always get to finish jobs.
Training for possitions are non existant here.
SALES MANAGER/EVENT COORDINATER (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHFebruary 24, 2016
When hired on I was told I would receive on the job training as well as resources needed to plan major parties/events. But then received nothing in the way of guidance or training, and defiantly had no resources to work with.
Typical work enviorment
Director of Safety and Social Compliance (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALAugust 14, 2015
Upper management is not very hands on. The leave the day to day duties to middle management. But the level of professionalism and ability in this area is not very strong. The hardest part of the my job as safety director was to get management on board with changes and mandates that needed to be implemented, Anything that took time away from generating sales or shipping product was seen as unnecessary.
Pros
Lenient on personal time for family and school age children
Cons
Very little if any support from management regarding work related issues
poor management
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALMay 6, 2015
if you work here it is all a matter of who (personally) likes you and nothing to do with your work performed and/or qualifications. Management leaves something to be desired, not a single person in management has any prior management experience or skills; again these positions have been filled on the "who personally likes you" basis - bad business all together. I would not recommend this company to anyone looking for employment.
Pros
the founder of the company does hold prayer on the anniversary of the company every year
Cons
too many to type out
Great place to work!
Game management (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAApril 12, 2015
Its and awesome place to work especially if you love being around sports and people. I've been able to meet and help so many people working for this university. The job at times has very long hours depending on the sport but it is well worth it. The work atmosphere is one of the best I have been apart of. Everyone is so versatile as well, because in athletics nothing is ever quite the same in some aspects of the job. You can never predict how players, fans, official, or the weather will be, so you always have to be alert and on your toes. Easily the most enjoyable part of the job is the staff, the athletes, and the fans. They make it easy to go to work every day!
Pros
Great connections, great work atmosphere, always around sports
Cons
At times long hours, sometimes you have to work holidays
Fun and Relaxed Environment
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAApril 6, 2015
Good company with a huge emphasis on staff doing what they love, talking about gaming. The staff in the store I worked at got along great and couldn't say a bad thing about it. Pay could have been a bit better though.
Productive business
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 12, 2013
It was well organized, busy throughout the week. Fast work pace. The employee's are welcoming they were just like family.