GAMETIME Employee Reviews

Very Fun!
Bartender/waitress (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 21, 2017
This place is located in Ybor, so it is very fun and super busy at all times! You come in to work with a good nights rest and ready to work hard, because this place just comes with it.
Tons of work no appreciation
Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 27, 2017
Gametime was a fun place to work to start. As time went by it became a mess. So many contradiction on a daily basis from the owner. He never appreciate all we did as managers. God forbid you get a complaint from a rude guest he hold that against you instead of actually taking the time to find our side of the issue.
It seems like the harder you work for him the less you get back in return...
Pros
Fun environment. Great employees.
Cons
Benifits. Compensation. Long hours. Horrible owner
Wonderful place to work until last round of acquisitions
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Payne, ALJanuary 22, 2017
Great place to work until last round of acquisitions brought in new management with no understanding of Gametime traditions and culture. Had a wonderful boss for over 20 years there, super supportive and a great friend and mentor.
Pros
Great support from I/T manager, top notch people in plant and office
Cons
Last management
Strong Team but the turnover lead to some issues
Host (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 29, 2016
Pros:
-Worked well with the first wave of employees
-Fun atmosphere
-Cheap food on my breaks

Cons:
-Poor hiring decisions towards the end
-Left work around 2 in the morning
-Picked up a lot of slack from my coworkers
Pros
fun environment
Cons
should of had higher standards for the employees they hired
Fun, busy, super productive
Line Cook/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 11, 2016
My nights would start with checking the line, restocking if necessary, taking inventory then proceeding with the night rush. Mostly working grill and saute, when our manager wasn't in I would be acting manager/supervisor. Most nights were slow but productive, but it was a very fun environment to work in.
Poor Leadership
Executive Chef (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 2, 2016
Fun place to work, however Leadership is overworking employees as well as under paying them for the work they want done. As a kitchen manager there I was working 12-14 hour days more than my salary requires which is not a problem however when you are working an average of 20 plus hours over and not being compensated.
ok
Cook- Work (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 4, 2014
I can work anything. I worked as a line cook as well as prep foods and open and close kitchen
I am the GTCad Coordinator at GameTime. Help maintain a custom cad software called GTCAD.
GTCad Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Payne, ALMay 5, 2013
Currently at GameTime I am a part of a team that creates and maintains a custom Cad program called GTCad for our representatives in the field. The representatives use this software to create custom proposals for their customers. My main responsibilities in this group are to check the files created by the GTCad Associate and to release them to the representatives once they are complete. I also have to create the images of the different products for our website and catalog using 3DS Max and Photoshop (CS6). Another important part of my responsibilities is to support our representatives with our GTCad, GTRep, and 3DS Max programs.
Pros
Equipment, Good Boss, Understandable if haveing to take off.
Cons
Pay
Very fun place to work
Game floor host (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 30, 2013
GameTime is the most fun place to work. Theres great games all over the place. The resturant and food service is great. You get to interact with guest and customers to ensure the have the best time of their lives and they do. The staff and co-workers are great. Its a family friends knit kind of bond. we all have so much fun. Ive learned and seen so much at GameTime. It was an awesome experince.
Pros
you get discounts on food and games, when your off the clock of course. you get to meet famous people.
Cons
theres no advancement or benefits packages, in the company

Want to know more about GAMETIME?

Ask a question