GAMETIME Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Poor Leadership
Executive Chef (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 2, 2016
Fun place to work, however Leadership is overworking employees as well as under paying them for the work they want done. As a kitchen manager there I was working 12-14 hour days more than my salary requires which is not a problem however when you are working an average of 20 plus hours over and not being compensated.
ok
Cook- Work (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 4, 2014
I can work anything. I worked as a line cook as well as prep foods and open and close kitchen
I am the GTCad Coordinator at GameTime. Help maintain a custom cad software called GTCAD.
GTCad Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Payne, ALMay 5, 2013
Currently at GameTime I am a part of a team that creates and maintains a custom Cad program called GTCad for our representatives in the field. The representatives use this software to create custom proposals for their customers. My main responsibilities in this group are to check the files created by the GTCad Associate and to release them to the representatives once they are complete. I also have to create the images of the different products for our website and catalog using 3DS Max and Photoshop (CS6). Another important part of my responsibilities is to support our representatives with our GTCad, GTRep, and 3DS Max programs.
Pros
equipment, good boss, understandable if haveing to take off.
Cons
pay
Very fun place to work
Game floor host (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 30, 2013
GameTime is the most fun place to work. Theres great games all over the place. The resturant and food service is great. You get to interact with guest and customers to ensure the have the best time of their lives and they do. The staff and co-workers are great. Its a family friends knit kind of bond. we all have so much fun. Ive learned and seen so much at GameTime. It was an awesome experince.
Pros
you get discounts on food and games, when your off the clock of course. you get to meet famous people.
Cons
theres no advancement or benefits packages, in the company