Gaming Insiders is a private membership community for the leaders of the games industry. We host invitation-only dinners for VIPs at industry events all over the world. Our events are intimate (usually around 100 guests) and exclusive.
In this role, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of our slate of events. You must have at least two years of prior experience in event planning to be considered.
You should be polished, articulate and extremely responsible. Exceptional attention to detail, good judgment and first class planning skills are essential. You should also be comfortable with and enthusiastic about the prospect of regular domestic and international travel. You MUST be a self starter who is comfortable in a startup environment.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Research and book venues
- Liaise with sponsors to coordinate our needs with theirs
- Prepare invitations, seating plans and related materials
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements
- Manage and maintain our sponsor and member database
- Create online invitations and handle RSVPs
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of event planning experience
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail
- Strong familiarity with Office and/or Google Docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness and ability to learn how to use new online services and software rapidly
- A truly epic amount of hustle
Great to have:
- Interest in and aptitude for graphic / visual design
- Web development skills
- An interest in the games industry
This is a full-time position based in Los Angeles. If you are interested, please reply with a link to your LinkedIn profile.