About the Company
GAMMA is a privately owned company with a 40-year history of developing innovative products that have advanced the game of tennis. GAMMA irradiated tennis string created a paradigm shift from natural gut to synthetic strings providing high performance strings to all players. Today, GAMMA RZR Advanced Aerodynamic Racquets are creating unprecedented racquet speeds and ball spin desired by players.
GAMMA is shaping the future of tennis one player at a time. Our mission is to enhance player experience and help players find their game. If you can share in and advance this vision, GAMMA is an ideal place to build your career. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a fun work environment, on-site tennis courts, a scenic running trail and locker room facilities.
About the Job
GAMMA is looking to add a member to our Inside Sales / Customer Service Team. This is an opportunity to work with Tennis Specialty Shops, Sports Clubs, Schools, Park and Recreation Accounts. As an Inside Sales Representative (ISR), you will work with a team of Outside Regional Sales Managers to introduce and sell the GAMMA product line. In addition, you will provide customer service and support to our business partners and consumers. The ISR team is responsible for achieving assigned sales goals by bringing in new and maintaining existing business, along with providing outstanding service in all areas of order fulfillment.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Identify and cultivate prospects, sales leads and contacts with companies in the Tennis Specialty Market.
- Coordinate with Outside Regional Sales Managers to determine tactical and strategic approach to sales within an assigned region.
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing products and promotions through inbound and outbound methodologies.
- Coordinate with dealers, assuring accurate order processing, suggesting alternative products and providing support in the resolution of dealer issues.
- Maintain knowledge of all product categories, utilize exceptional customer service skills and sales techniques to connect the customers with the right product and drive sales.
- Build strong relationships with dealers by focusing on needs, proactively responding to situations and the delivery of prompt and accurate information.
- Update and maintain GAMMA’s CRM database.
- Plan and prepare activity reports as required.
- Provide technical and administrative assistance to dealers and consumers.
Qualifications / Experience
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3+ years experience in sales or customer service. Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. The candidate must be able to excel in a high volume, ever-changing workplace while managing multiple priorities at the same time. Exceptional communication skills with an ability to analyze customer needs, offer solutions and resolve issues. The candidate must be self-motivated, self-directed and demonstrate a willingness to learn and accept new responsibilities. Tennis background is a plus.
- Competitive base salary with monthly and annual incentives.
- A comprehensive benefits package, which includes: medical, dental, and life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Paid vacation and personal days.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Career growth opportunities.
Go to: http://www.gammasports.com/employment.cfm