About the Company
GAMMA is a privately owned company with a 40-year history of developing innovative products that have advanced the game of tennis. GAMMA irradiated tennis string created a paradigm shift from natural gut to synthetic strings providing high performance strings to all players. Today, GAMMA RZR Advanced Aerodynamic Racquets are creating unprecedented racquet speeds and ball spin desired by players.
GAMMA is shaping the future of tennis one player at a time. Our mission is to enhance player experience and help players find their game. If you can share in and advance this vision, GAMMA is an ideal place to build your career.
About the Job
GAMMA Sports is looking for a dynamic representative to join our outside sales team. This is an opportunity to work with Tennis Specialty Shops, Sports Clubs, Schools, Park and Recreation Accounts. As a Regional Sales Manager (RSM), the primary role is face-to-face interaction to introduce and sell the GAMMA product line. This position is responsible for managing all field sales activities within the assigned territory. This requires regular contact with buyers to present products, programs and plan events at existing accounts and a heavy emphasis on obtaining new accounts. The RSM is responsible for achieving assigned sales goals by bringing in new and maintaining existing business, along with providing outstanding service and creating brand awareness with dealers and consumers.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Identify and cultivate prospects, sales leads and contacts with companies in the Tennis Specialty Market.
- Coordinate with the Inside Sales Team to determine tactical and strategic approach to sales within an assigned region. Prepare and report account performance quarterly/yearly.
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing products, buying programs and promotions
- Maintain knowledge of all product categories, utilize exceptional customer service skills and sales techniques to connect the customers with the right product and drive sales.
- Build strong relationships with dealers by focusing on needs, proactively responding to situations and the delivery of prompt and accurate information.
- Attend events in your region to promote the GAMMA Brand and support dealer promotions. Pursue sales opportunities by visiting tournaments, trade shows, tennis camps.
- Recruit Team GAMMA members to boost GAMMA Brand awareness.
- Gather and report information to the Management Team regarding the brand, competitors, pricing and programs.
- Plan and prepare activity reports as required.
Qualifications / Experience
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3+ years experience in B2B outside sales. Tennis experience, sales and/or playing is required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Exceptional communication skills with an ability to analyze customer needs offer solutions and resolve issues. The candidate must be self-motivated, self-directed with a proven track record in sales. Extensive travel, home office and reliable transportation required.
Go to: http://www.gammasports.com/employment.cfm