Gander, LLC , a small dynamic and growing medical product company with over 15 years experience in the industry is expanding its sales effort and is looking for an energetic, motivated and personable B2B outside sales representative covering the Western US territory based out of our San Diego, CA office.
Position is between 32-40 hours/weekly
Travel: 2-3 times per month with 2-3 days of travel each trip.
Salary: $25-30K base + commission uncapped. Opportunity for growth.
Full Medical Health Coverage (excluding dental and vision)
2 weeks paid vacation
- 2-3 years Outside Sales Experience
- Cold Calling Sales Experience
- Proven sales ability
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Work with minimal supervision, Ability to set objectives and multi-task while being attentive to details.
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Bachelor degree in communication or business or equivalent
- Must have own vehicle and current insurance coverage as outlined by the policy.
- Valid California Drivers License required with excellent driving record.
Additional Desired Experience:
- Medical Sales Experience desired
- RepTrax and Vendor system knowledge desired
The position requires cold calling hospitals and surgery centers in the Western United States to sell Gander products out of the La Jolla, CA office. Making in-person appointments for regions with a concentration of hospitals and surgery centers is required to demonstrate the products. The position requires a self-motivated individual with the ability to diversify sales efforts between cold calling, direct mailings and outside sales appointments. Another aspect of the position is to visit existing customers to maintain their existing products and continue to sell new Gander products.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.