I. Job Summary:
Work directly with Agency Principal to achieve the sales goals of the Agency. Sales Producers are also responsible for supporting specific processes as well as servicing existing clients.
LICENSING REQUIREMENTS: Must have General License Property & Casualty along with a General License Life and Health.
MINIMUM PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: Will be determined by agent and staff and updated monthly. There is a minimum monthly sales requirement of 20 P&C items and 2 life applications
- Extensive phone work and telemarketing to obtain prospects
- Contacting clients to obtain and verify appointments
- Write new business applications using quote sheets and checklist (including telemarketing, PQB’s and app)
- Provide agency principal/office manager with a copy of each application done upon issuance.
- Make agent aware of any situation, which should be monitored of client having suspicious or frequent claims.
- Plan marketing efforts every morning
- Follow up on new business clients to set life appointments for life specialist
- Attend office meetings to plan growth
- Sell Commercial Lines
- Comply with Allstate and Office procedures
- Improve sales of all lines, retention, cross-sell ratio, customer satisfaction & reduce loss ratio while doing service work.
- Follow agency sales and retention processes to attract and maintain new or existing clients to our Agency through personal performance.
- Continually stay abreast of carrier offerings and policies.
- Participate in sales activities as directed by management – i.e. Chamber events, networking opportunities, etc.
- Cross-sell existing clients; work with clients and prospects to develop and secure multiple sales opportunities.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
MAINTAIN A POSITIVE AND SELF MOTIVATED ATTITUDE
Indeed - 15 months ago