Gannett Local

Gannett Local Employer Reviews

Casual workplace fun employees just has a lack of organization and leadership
SENIOR DIGITAL CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 23, 2013
Pros: casual atmosphere
Cons: poor training and management lack of organization and direction
A typical workday consisted of about make 70-90 cold calls to small businesses in order to sell them Digital Advertising. I learned how to deal with gatekeepers and get to decision makers in order to complete deals. Management was very poor no formal training no real organization albeit management were burdened with more responsibilities then they could – more... handle. However co-workers were friendly, pleasant, and extreme helpfully they picked up where management left off and by far where the most enjoyable part of the job. – less
Good company
Digital Marketing Analyst- Key Accounts (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 24, 2013
Company is very good, however there are some frustrations at times.
Fun, relaxed work environment with fun EOD games.
Multimedia Marketing Consultant (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 7, 2013
Pros: plenty of sales incentives.
Cons: pressured quota
Gannett Local was a very relaxed environment for all employees. Management was always there to help at any turn an employee may find difficulty. The company mainly hires off of referrals, so most of the coworkers were very friendly. I loved having my own cubicle, with my own space to work at my own pace.
Engaging, dynamic work environment with the ability to work with a talented and committed team.
Digital Account Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 23, 2012
Each day at GannettLocal was always different. It was challenging, rewarding and always had a fun-filled atmosphere. All of my colleagues were hard working and truly cared about the performance of every campaign we launched. The culture was optimistic, dedicated and would strive to exceed expectations.

About Gannett Local

GannettLocal offers best-in-class digital marketing solutions. We leverage our experience and cutting-edge digital strategies – Read more