INSURANCE AGENT – INSIDE SALES –LIFE & HEALTH/PROPERTY & CASUALTY AGENT
Gannon Associates is one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in the Northeast region (New York and Pennsylvania)! We pride ourselves in exceeding our customer’s expectation by providing outstanding customer service 24 hours per day 7 days per week. At Gannon Associates, our customers have the luxury of a full service agency providing health, life, dental, liability, auto, homeowner’s, agriculture, payroll and financial services. There are few agencies that provide the capabilities of handling every client’s needs regardless of size, but we do!
The Sales Agent drives our success! Do you like to help people and solve problems? We’ve developed a perfect setup that allows the right individual to talk to customers across the country providing them with education on a variety of insurance products while continuously meeting the sales goals of the organization.
Description of responsibilities:
- Respond to leads with a high sense of urgency (Clock watching is out the door!).
- Use your skills & training to navigate through insurance carriers to find the best plan to fit each person’s unique needs (Treat it like your own insurance every time!)
- Uses all communication venues to help clients receive rate quotes and balance risk. Recommends coverage and prepares rating quotes and proposals to sell new accounts.
- Educates prospects/customers as to coverage limitation and documents on the agency management system.
- Obtains applications for insurance, reviews for accuracy, and gathers additional information needed for a complete submission.
- Submits applications and related documentation to underwriting; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations.
- Binds coverage within binding authority, collects appropriate down payment and secures signed applications.
- Educates customers concerning payment expectations, claim reporting and our service center.
At Gannon Associates, we are looking for self-motivated candidates who know how to work hard and aspire to become one of the top selling agents in the agency! The key requirements include:
- Insurance experience (health preferred) and/or health care experience working in a medical or hospital setting.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Positive, friendly outgoing personality, with an ability to stay organized.
- Technology savvy (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, plus other software applications).
- Comfortable with talking to people over the telephone and through email all day - every day!
- Whatever it takes attitude!
Certifications and Licenses:
- Current Life, Accident and Health license and/or Property & Casualty license or ability to become licensed within 90 days of employment.
Education/Experience Requirements and Compensation:
- College education or equivalent insurance experience.
- We are looking for Rock Stars!
- Someone who is ready to be challenged and hungry to learn and sell …Training provided.
- Compensation includes salary, bonus incentives, and benefits.
If this sounds exciting to you, then we want to meet you! Please send us your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer!