GAP Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Contractor (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJanuary 12, 2018
It is a wonderful company to work with. It is fast paced company and I learned a lot during my tenure. Th work environment is great and had the great colleagues.
Contractual Lab Tech
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Shepherdstown, WVJanuary 11, 2018
It could have been a great job if they didn't place me to work in a very conservative environment.

I should have had a better job with more money. The pay was far below what it should have been.

I felt degraded working for someone with less education than myself, granted you can't pick your bosses.

The work they had me do with a Masters of Science was degrading, to the point of literally scrubbing peoples boots.

Gap Solutions Inc should place people into appropriate jobs, or pay them well. I was paid 3-4 GS levels below my educational GS pay grade should have been.
Cons
bad boss at lab they placed me at
Gap Solutions
French Program Assistan (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 29, 2017
I think as a starting out job, it was alright but there was no room for advancement, pay was not good and bad company policies. there was no room for telework. They are very strict about how you use PTO.
HAd a nice cafeteria
Gap in Employment (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 18, 2017
Typical day was easy I was in the picking area so I just had to make sure I met my numbers everyday
I learned how a wearhouse works
The management is very organized
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Short breaks
Working at Gap Solutions was okay but they offered no benefits or paid time off
Medical Appointment Clerk (Former Employee) –  Reston, VANovember 17, 2017
Day at work was okay, I learned how to schedule patients through a telephone and computer system which was new to me. I enjoyed the workplace culture.
Pros
Great manager, flexibilty
Cons
job demographics was secured
Great Company
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 8, 2017
GAP Solutions is a great company to work for. Great work life balance. Overall, great management that cares for its employees. However, the job may feel a bit pigeon holed, but it is only to reach out and create other opportunities for yourself.
Pros
Work / Life Balance
Cons
Development
Good Job
PAAT Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSOctober 4, 2017
Very Good Company working for, treat like a family, good Management, unfortunately contract ended and Management changed and have not fair rehiring. And now still a good company but wrong management.
Pros
no pros
Cons
no cons
Excellent Company to Work For
Operations Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 20, 2017
The only reason I gave this company three stars on job security is because it was a contract position. In the world of Federal Contracts the jobs come and goes depending on funding. I understood this going in. It had nothing to do with Gap Solutions and I would work for this company in the future.
Pros
Great Company with Great Benefits
Cons
Contract Work
Gap
Operator (Former Employee) –  Gallatin, TNSeptember 7, 2017
When I worked at the gap I did a lot of different things I ran a cherry picker I pick and packed I sent to order already pick down the line I assembly the order to be expressed shipped
Great Place to work
Project Manager / FORSCOM Liaison (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCAugust 15, 2017
GAP Solutions Inc. is a great place to work. You are given ample opportunity to be successful. To me the senior leadership is down to earth and focused on the success of their employees.

One of the best companies that I have worked for.
Pros
Leadership, Driven!!!
Nice diverse work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 9, 2017
I've enjoyed and enjoy working for Gap Solutions, they have a diverse working environment, they have excellent pay and benefits, and also they have have great work assignments.
Productive and fun work environment
Technical Instructor (Current Employee) –  Colorado Spgs, COAugust 9, 2017
You the have the ability to help other in achieving a higher work performance and educating service members. It a very satisfying and very rewarding job.
Pros
no business trips, hours are great.
Cons
no promotions, no advancements
Great
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHJune 9, 2017
Love love love this job learned a lot and meet a lot of people from all over , time there felt like so short but I was there for more than 9 years starting from the retail store to the warehouse love this company
Pros
Cons
Not enough time for break and location of break room
Working at Gap Solutions
Freelance Trainer and Consultant (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 7, 2017
Being self-employed as a consultant/trainer, I have further appreciation for the management aspects of running a business while serving the needs of many clients, both remotely and on-site.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
The loss of working with a team day-to-day.
Good Environment
Maintenance Instructor/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXMay 10, 2017
Nice place to work and people to get to know and learn from. Visiting other posts breaks up the same old thing from happening each day at work. Leadership is willing to work with on anything.
Employee Oriented Company
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 4, 2017
Understanding, inclusive of all and unbiased. Company relates to employee awareness of the company's progress. Keeps employees informed with progress of the company. Great atmosphere if your able to be around the corporate personnel
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Contracts don't reflect companies values
Eye Opening
Records Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 1, 2017
It was a great way to learn the government contracting system and how it went. Learning the TRIM system and records management system was a grand experience.
Pros
Working Hours
Cons
Short Lunches
Nice company good learning experience
Personnel Security Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reston, VA 20190January 15, 2017
Loved working on contract and great learning experience. Moved out of area otherwise would not have left. Miss my co-workers.
prety hard work, but not bad at all
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pryor, OKJuly 11, 2016
long shifts machines broke down pretty often so it was very physically demanding at times. I ran 3 of the 4 machines on the production line and worked on 5 of 6 of the lines as well as cleaning the warehouses
Wonderful company, that is still growing!!
Executive Assistant, SSP Dept. of Navy (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAFebruary 2, 2016
GAP Solutions is a company that I started with in 2006, that had just been awarded its first large contract with DON. Over the past 10 years, I still have friends who have worked here, and attributed to the growth of the company. I learned alot here, and met some wonderful people along the way.
Pros
Lots of room for growth, large company
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GAP Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.