Garden Park Medical Center

Garden Park Medical Center Employee Reviews

Busy but satisfying
Emergency Room Registration Clerk (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: never a dull moment and great benefits
Cons: sometimes you see things you dont want to see.
A typical day at work would involve collecting emergency room patient information, such as demographics and insurance, and entering that into the computer. I enjoyed working in the ER because I felt like I was helping people. Patients would come in sick or injured and I would be one of the first people they would see. A lot of patients would comment about how nice it was to be greeted by a smiling face. My coworkers at Garden Park were awesome! I enjoyed working side by side with the Dr and nurses. I made a lot of friends working in the ER. We had a close group of people that felt like a family.
retalliation, harassment, lack of adequate staffing
supervisor (Current Employee), Gulfport , msAugust 20, 2014
Nurses, doctors, and food and nutrition, HR are incredibly corrupted, dishonest, retaliate and fight among themselves and are incompetent. Do not work at that hospital.
Lacks integrity and honesty. Unethical practices are required to succeed.
Manager (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSNovember 24, 2013
Cons: retalliation, harassment, lack of adequate staffing, cut throat administration.
This organization refuses to acknowledge proper practices in quality patient care. The only concern of administration is making money and being dishonest to meet the expectations of the corporation. There is a complete lack of respect for staffing requirements necessary to provide quality care.
Unethical and not concerned for the public and publics health.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSOctober 28, 2013
Pros: laziness is rewarded.
Cons: setup to fail and very unethical
A substandard hospital with unethical management and unethical standards. Management emphasis projects and goals that are unrealistic. Failure is the only option if you do your job correctly. Retaliation is well known here. Apply at your own risk.
Very professional place to work
Nusing Assistant (Current Employee), Gulfport, MSSeptember 27, 2013
•Displayed strong clinical skills in assessing vital sign, performing lab draws and glucose checks
•Expertise in the following: Pre/Post Operative Care, Patient Care and Safety, Diagnostic Testing, Electronic Medical Records, Vital Signs, Patient Monitoring.
•Complied with HIPPAA standards in all patient documentations and interactions
Enjoyed coworkers when I was there and there was great team work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSSeptember 6, 2013
I enjoyed the time that I worked at this facility. My co-workers were great. Teamwork was a major plus.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSAugust 30, 2013
Pros: great place to work
The staff and patients were wonderful. There was always ways to grow and learn within the the department
Friendly atmosphere
Vascular Student (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSFebruary 11, 2013
Patient workload was easy to work with on a daily basis. The staff is great and the work day seems to fly by.
Very Productive Place to Work
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Gulfport, MSFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: can move around to different areas
Cons: healthcare costs
The hardest part of the job is during the day dilgating your time. The co-workers here are wonderful. Everyone works really hard.
Review
EVS Supervisor (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSAugust 7, 2012
I enjoyed my time at this job, although it was a difficult atmosphere at times, overall, I enjoyed the work

About Garden Park Medical Center

Garden Park Medical Center is a 130-bed acute care facility located at the intersection of I-10 and Hwy. 49 in Gulfport. The hospital – Read more

Garden Park Medical Center Salaries