Company: Gardner Denver Nash, LLC
Today, Gardner Denver, Inc. is a recognized international leader, providing compressed air and gas, vacuum and fluid transfer technologies to industries across the globe.
- Our flexibility worldwide allows us to target fast growing market niches within the industrial, environmental, service, and energy sectors.
- Our vision and market leadership continues to provide the strong results valued by our customers, distributors, suppliers and employees.
- Our commitment to international presence and strength assures our customers Gardner Denver is here today . . . and we’ll be here tomorrow.
Gardner Denver’s Nash Division, in Bentleyville, PA provides improved global service and technical support for NASH liquid ring vacuum pumps, compressors and engineered systems through our technical centers, manufacturing plants and service centers strategically located around the world.
We continue to seek dedicated and enthusiastic talent, who can help us transform our vision into reality.
If you are looking for a career with:
- challenging and rewarding assignments
- a respected leader in the marketplace
- opportunities to make an immediate impact
- a dynamic growing company
Then, check out this employment opportunity!
Updates material planning system, coordinates approval and control of purchasing activies. Assists schedulers and/or Buyers
- Develops implements and facilitates materials management programs for the varied products. Analyzes parts sales, forecast anticipated demand, determines quantities and places schedules for material procured from the plant.
- Manages and forecasts assigned components to insure inventory levels are appropriate to support the customer. Maintains appropriate reorder and safety stock levels.
- Develops and maintains spreadsheet for tracking large projects, material flow and communicating data with project manager. Also required to monitor and maintain forecasted inventory on a monthly basis. Responsible for daily cycle count.
- Responsible for all materials functions associated with the development and roll-out of new products or changes to existing products.
- Experience in scheduling, inventory control or production in a manufacturing environment. Must be able to identify and resolve problems.
- Associates degree required, Bachelors degree preferred.
- Good computer skills necessary with SAP.
- Excellent communication skills required
- 5+ years experience in a supervisory role.
Gardner Denver offers an attractive compensation package, including a matching 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and a comprehensive set of benefits. Employees can participate in medical and dental health care plans. The company also provides life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long term disability insurances.
Resumes must include salary information to be considered. Only local candidates, who meet the position requirements, will be contacted. No agencies.
Use code BENT in the subject line of the email.