Responsible for issuing and tracking work orders, ensuring that required material is supplied to the production floor, as according to the production schedule. Other responsibilities include expediting and prioritizing work orders and coordinating and managing daily/weekly production schedule meetings.
1. Plan and manages production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery of all customer orders.
2. Responsible for the analysis of sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
3. Complete shipping information and delivery date input.
4. Order floor stock with shelf life material for production.
5. Interface with manufacturing personnel, purchasing personnel, etc. on material status and production planning issues.
6. Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
7. Provide leadership necessary to challenge and lead the Production Team to identify and eliminate constraints while economically optimizing the daily production plan
8. Lead the Production Team to successfully execute the Site Production plan in accordance with the site Vision. Objectives of the production plan clearly developed and understood by the production team.
9. Drives operating envelope and monitoring control and optimization with the production team.
10. Provide support and leadership to Site Operations in order to meet defined performance metrics & goals, including EHS, volume, cost and quality
11. Member of the Core Production Leadership Team to ensure key site initiatives and current priorities are being addressed.
12. Protect base plant operations
13. Drive improvements in safety/business performance
14. Provide monthly feedback to Site Leadership Team on plant performance.
15. Practice positive communications and pro-active problem solving
16. Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
17. Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned
18. Assist in establishing and promoting the maintenance of safe and healthy working conditions by applying and integrating regulatory requirements into the operations.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Company: Gardner Denver Nash, LLC
Today, Gardner Denver, Inc. is a recognized international leader, providing compressed air and gas,...