Company: Gardner Denver Nash, LLC
Today, Gardner Denver, Inc. is a recognized international leader, providing compressed air and gas, vacuum and fluid transfer technologies to industries across the globe.
- Our flexibility worldwide allows us to target fast growing market niches within the industrial, environmental, service, and energy sectors.
- Our vision and market leadership continues to provide the strong results valued by our customers, distributors, suppliers and employees.
- Our commitment to international presence and strength assures our customers Gardner Denver is here today . . . and we’ll be here tomorrow.
Gardner Denver’s Nash Division, in Bentleyville, PA provides improved global service and technical support for NASH liquid ring vacuum pumps, compressors and engineered systems through our technical centers, manufacturing plants and service centers strategically located around the world.
We continue to seek dedicated and enthusiastic talent, who can help us transform our vision into reality.
If you are looking for a career with:
- challenging and rewarding assignments
- a respected leader in the marketplace
- opportunities to make an immediate impact
- a dynamic growing company
Then, check out this employment opportunity!
Coordinates and controls production activities, material flow and inventory to achieve cost and quality targets and production schedules. Closely monitors day-to-day specific line production.
- Plans, organizes and delegates work assignments in order to best utilize man-hours,
skills, and equipment.
- Anticipate production problems and devise and implement procedures to offset lost
production and schedule interruptions.
- Coordinates and participates in a variety of training programs for employees.
- Proactively supervise safety, including accident investigation and follow-up,
departmental inspections, employee training, and safety rule enforcement.
- SAP knowledge a must
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience in a job shop machining environment. Work to be performed on manual machines including but not limited to; Vertical boring mills, Lathes, Bridgeport Knee Mill, Radial Arm Drill etc.
- Deals tactfully with customers and coworkers.
- Technical/vocational degree or high school diploma/GED required. Associates or Bachelors is a plus
- Good computer skills necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of all the mechanical aspects of the machinery/product line.
- Must be able to read blueprints, good math aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills required to explain operations and maintenance of GDI products.
- 3+ years experience in a supervisory role.
Gardner Denver offers an attractive compensation package, including a matching 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and a comprehensive set of benefits. Employees can participate in medical and dental health care plans. The company also provides life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long term disability insurances.
Resumes must include salary information to be considered. Only local candidates, who meet the position requirements, will be contacted. No agencies.
Use code BENT in the subject line of the email.
Gardner Denver, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer