Gardner Denver

Gardner Denver United States Employee Reviews

Hard work, Great benefits, Easy to learn, Good Managers
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Conroe, TXApril 1, 2015
Pros: Great hours and benefits
Cons: Job security is not guaranteed
The work is physically draining, but not hard, It's hot but worth it. I learned a lot, and improved my problem solving skills 10 fold. The managers work with you, they make time to listen, and overall its a great company when things are looking up.
production
machinist, I run (Current Employee), Sedalia, MOMarch 31, 2015
run a machinist they work with you on hours people are nice it is hard to work evening with a family i enjoy running a cnc machine but they are slow right now and they have layoff every three or four year as i have been told
the guys i work with
Mechanic-build new or remanufactured frac (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 25, 2015
The best thing about working at my current job are the guys I work with. Most of the guys I work with try to show pride in their work.
Very Good Place to Work with very good pay & Benefits
Machinist (Former Employee), Quincy, ILMarch 22, 2015
I looked forward to coming to work everyday for this company. I liked the people I worked with, Supervisors were very easy to work with. Each day was challenging but not overwhelming.
Great Job
Stockroom Attendant (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 16, 2015
Enjoyed every part of this company and the experience and training. Very disappointed when this job ended by closing. Very family oriented place to work.
Fun Company
Aftermarket Parts Specialist (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAAugust 13, 2014
Company had recently relocated. Lots of family members working together. We did a lot of things together outside of work. It was like extended family.
productive
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Odessa, TXJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: shortage
productive place to work and gain experience
poor management
learned alot
everybody is like family
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAJanuary 23, 2014
Company moved plant from PTC to Pennsylvania. Company moved
Working in the lab
Research Assistant at The University of Tulsa (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 15, 2014
Running fatigue test in the lab using MTS System is pretty fun.
great company to learn
SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Fort Worth, txNovember 12, 2013
Pros: work
Cons: manangment and benefits
work was fun to go to and enjoyed it all day every day. had fun being a service tech enjoyed getting to help out customers and helping the company
Machinist
Machinist (Assembly Line Worker) (Former Employee), Monroe, LASeptember 16, 2013
Pros: salary
Cons: layoffs
Assembly Line Worker dealing with manufacturing of respiratory items. Learn to work as a team player to get the job done in a timely manner.
High Expectations
Warehouse Worker/Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAMarch 24, 2013
Great coworkers. The managers took an interest in their subordinates and everyone seemed to have an "open door" policy
Loved this place!!!
MIG/TIG Welder (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: stable
Cons: none...
I really love this company!!! I would go back in a heart beat!!!
Productive and fun place to work. They do have a ping pong table
Pressure Tech (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: breaks every 2 hours
Cons: 12 hour work days
Very Basic you got what you worked for. Breaks every 2 hours and a production atmosphere. Managment helps you when they can. All around good people. Everyone is very helpfull and will not leave you hanging. Hardest part is the 12 hour shifts best part is that they are 4 days on and 3 days off!!
I was a Telemarketer. I helped create the Telemarketing Dept. A great place to work with a friendly environment.
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Quincy, ILOctober 17, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to talk with the Distributors of Gardner Denver Company and seeing what we could do to improve the communication and service between the distributors and the company.
not bad
Customer Service Technician (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKSeptember 25, 2012
Manage several large customer accounts.
Purchase order receipt, entry and acknowledgement for customer accounts.
Work closely with Shipping and Receiving Department to ensure on time delivery for customers.
Assist Sales Department with customer requests for quotes on pricing and delivery dates of products.
Creating spreadsheets for Accounting Department to determine where customers stand on credit.
Work closely with Engineering Department to create new part numbers for upcoming orders. Also, researching past sales and configurations for customers.
Work closely with Production Department to verify availability, price and best ship date for customer orders.
Helped develop and initiate plan to go paperless.
Helped save company thousands of dollars annually by reducing use of paper and unnecessary extras that have been used in the company for years.
Involved in setting a record year in 2011 in sales for the company.
Involved in the roll out of a new company website and other media and social media.
Agood place to work
Receiver (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: benfits.and empolyee appreciation
Cons: non
good management, great coworker,a pleasent empolye to work for.
Large corporation that does not care
Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee), Peachtree City, GAJuly 22, 2012
Closed numerous plants in 2008 and 2012 with little or no severence pay to those that have worked for the company for years.
A company driven by finance, not quality or customers
Project Manager III (Current Employee), Peachtree City, GAJuly 18, 2012
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: management
A sales driven organization driven by month end shipments.
Money's there, stability isn't.
Buyer/Planner (Former Employee), Monroe, LaJuly 9, 2012
Pros: barely the money.
Cons: poor management, job security, morale
I worked at GDT for a little over a year. Company is still in a state of transition. The stability of job security is non existent. If they no longer need you, for whatever reason, they will walk you out like you were just another body. My advice to anyone is to run away from this company as fast as you can. I was not let go, I resigned because I saw the writing on the wall and got out before they had the opportunity.

About Gardner Denver

Gardner Denver doesn't grow flowers in the Mile High City.┬áThe company makes blowers, petroleum pumps, and a variety of compressors, – Read more