Gardner

Gardner Employer Reviews

Very enjoyable and challenging
Clerk/Runner (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLApril 18, 2014
Pros: learning and challenging
Cons: leaving
I would copy, file, fax and run errands.
I learned alot about different lawyers and what they do.
Management was successful
Co-workers were great to work with
Hardest part was finding different law firms around town
Working with people I've known for along time
manage my own schedule
Survey Party Chief (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMarch 16, 2014
Pros: freedom of scheduling
Cons: no benefits, no paid holidays, no vacaction, no sick leave
My day started @ 6AM Coordinated with project supt on tasks needed to be completed for the next 3 days minimum.Management communication and coordination along with technical information needed to complete survey tasks was lacking making my scheduling difficult. But, i did prevail, on doing what I was hired to do, giving me the satisfaction of providing – more... my services to build a project of this magnitude. – less
Management leads by example. Great community spirit.
CORPORATE CREDIT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 1, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed getting up to go to work every day. Good management team. Family owned since 1947.
enjoyed working outdoors and work with great people
horticulturist (Former Employee), East Glacier Park, MTNovember 30, 2013
Pros: traveling to different properties and seeing different parts of the park
Cons: a short season of 5 months
watering for an hour weeding the garden any side projects doing in a timely manner 1 to 2 hours tops i have learned different floweral and pestisides helping and informing co-workers of what needs to be done. co-worker were always on time to work and worked until the end of the season as well as being reliable dependable.
i would say the hardest part – more... of the job was planting two seperate locations on the same day. the most enjoyable time of the job was being able to be outdors as well as being able to inform tourist of different floweral. – less
Design Engineer (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CANovember 12, 2013
Cons: medical insurance
Design Electronic circuits Schematics and PCB.
Prepare Electronic Equipment designed by us, like Data Acquisition, Programmer, Servo Controler. I made their calibration and their cables for the Servo-hydraulic machines.
Documentation in AutoCAD
good hardb workers
irigation Gardener (Former Employee), La Habra, CASeptember 18, 2013
wee all learned a lot it still helps me in my life I can fix my own home I like my garden and lanscaping
Productive but employer/employee relations could be better.
Laborer/Equipment Op (Former Employee), Wardell VASeptember 12, 2013
Pros: pay was good
Cons: no breaks, limited transportation.
Long days, never knew which crew you were going to work with. The managment micro manages to much and doesnt care to try and review the employee's skills to put them where they would be best suited. Co-workers came and went alot. Hardest part of the job was dealing with the traffic and flagging them.
Extremely nice place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMay 10, 2013
Pros: warm, friendly environment, enjoyed going to work everyday
Cons: could no longer work there
Really enjoyed my work, the lawyers and staff were all very nice people. If circumstances had been different, wished I still worked there
Hard Working Job
Gardner (Current Employee), Pacoima, CAApril 22, 2013
A typical day at work is just to drive to a house and take care of what needs to be taken care of and have our lunch break and continue working. I've learned how to use the gardening machines and how to take care of plants. Management was good they are great leaders where i learned a lot from. My co-workers were inspiring and very helpful. The hardest – more... part of the job would be mowing the lawn and the easiest or most enjoyable part would be raking the leaves or trash. – less
I am a Self Motivator.
Landscaping needs. (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaliforniaApril 5, 2013
Pros: the postive outcome
Cons: low clientele
I enjoy meeting and greeting people. A typical day, is arriving early, that's just me. Maybe , have a cup of coffee and then off to work. I acknowledge and access what I need ,to have my co workers do for the day. The hardest part , is when you work for someone are something and it goes under. The most enjoyable part of it all , is the, lifetime rewards, – more... working hard for something and achieving it. – less
Productive friendly enviroment
Remedy Staff (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 16, 2013
Pros: commuincation and knowledge was given
Cons: advancement was limited
Very laid back environment, communication a must as well as attentive to accuracy of numbers per shipment. Gained knowledge in the field of shipping merchandise through the system used with company. Developed communication skills by correspondence of emails with main office. Knowledge of systems for FedEx,, DHL, and UPS. Management was outstanding communication – more... excellent. This job was very easy to learn and very enjoyable. All associate stayed focused on the task and communicated. – less
A nice place to work.
OFFICE MANAGER/EX. ASSIST. TO THE PRESIDENT (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 17, 2012
Pros: lots of perks
Cons: pass
A typical day usually included typing reports and meeting with account managers to obtain more work.

My co-workers were awesome!
Lots of people to be around.
Team Manager (Former Employee), Boiling Springs, NCFebruary 14, 2012
Great to work for and fun environment. Loved it. Got to travel lots of places and see thing I never saw before. Taught me a lot of different thing you need to know about college sports.
Results based - Hard working / Pressurised
Service Coordinator - Helpdesk (Former Employee), Denver, ENGJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: nil
Cons: nil
I continued to learn 'tit bits', but moreover, taught the company and its customers more, through experience. My co-workers could have been more helpful - but we were all under pressure to deliver, so perhaps the same could be said of me?
The hardest part of the job was being 'first contact', verbally, or on the phone, 60/65 % of my working day, but – more... only 40 % of my output. Therefore, to do my job 100 %, I perhaps should have only spent 40 % (max) of my day on the phone.
A typical day, briefly - Answer the phone - deal with, not pass on the call!! Estimate, resource parts, allocate Engineer, or advise on customer self repair, or supply technical data. In addition, to arrange contracted servicing within the limited boundaries of breakdowns.
Most gratifying? Customers calling/mailing back to say THANK YOU.
Pros & Cons will have zero rating, as both could have been better before worse. – less
this gardener got it going on.
Handyman (Current Employee), essexDecember 19, 2013
Pros: flexibility... there when you need me.
gets there on time.
Gets job done.
A refreshingly commited person avaliable to fill your gardening
requirements.
from 6am to 10 pm.
filling gardening needs in essex area.
day at work
vonltey Gardner (Former Employee), sudbruyDecember 19, 2013
.maintained 10/12 aches of lavender fields
.harvested lavender
.built necessary structures for processing lavender ready for sale
.drove agricultural vehicle on private land
.general up keep and maintenance of equipment and the estate
Buen ambiente de trabajo y aplicación de materiales y estrategias para el desarrollo de los niños.
Titular de grupo (Current Employee), Cuernavaca, MORJune 11, 2014
Se ha logrado cada uno de los objetivos y metas propuestas durante los ciclos escolares, logrando desarrollar el modelo educativo para generar y despertar en los niños un pensamiento creativo, analítico y reflexivo.

About Gardner

Gardner Denver, Inc. (Gardner Denver) designs, manufacturers and markets compressor and vacuum products and fluid transfer products. – Read more