Garfield Medical Center

Garfield Medical Center Employer Reviews

Fun but veryproductive environment
Rehab Aide (Former Employee), Monterey Park, CAJune 13, 2014
I would start my day greeting my workers and patients.
I would constanty be like a sponge an absorb anything new
I would like and enjoyed working with the staff, was very rewardig to see the progress of the patients.
ITS A FANTASTIC PLACE TO WORK.
Plumber (Current Employee), Monterey Park, CAFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: good salary and better benefits
Cons: no cons!! i just want to go to a more challenging but much much better paying job..
ITS A SMALL HOSPITAL AND PEOPLE PRACTICALLY KNOW EACH OTHER BY THEIR NAMES. WORK ENVIRONMENT IS OK BUT SOMETIMES OVERWHELMING BUT ITS FINE... I LEARNED A LOT WORKING AT A HOSPITAL SET UP REGARDING MY FIELD OF WORK CAUSE THIS IS DIFFERENT TO RESIDENTIAL HOUSES.. PLUMBING SYSTEMS ARE FAR DIFFERENT FROM WHERE I USED TO BE DOING.. IT HONED MY SKILLS AS A PLUMBER AND AT THE SAME TIME IMPROVED MY PERSONALITY DEALING WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE TOO..
Learning enviorment
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Monterey Park, CANovember 13, 2013
Pros: friendly people
Cons: too far form home
I have learned a lot from Garfield on how to draw on all age groups and all sorts of different people.
Work Place
Accounts Manager (Former Employee), Monterey Park, CASeptember 5, 2013
Prepare my reports for managment.
I learn to be more open mind with my work.
Hardest part preparing reports.
Managment let you do your job. enjoyable part.
volunteer enjoy helping patients as well as employees, loved learning new things
Administration & Physical Therapy Volunteer (Former Employee), Monterey Park, CAAugust 10, 2013
i loved going to help at the hospital because it is where i see myself work in the future. I later want to pursue my career as a nurse
Productive and great atmosphere
Hospital Communications Operator (Former Employee), Monterey Park, CAFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: productive work environment, every day was different
Cons: some stress
Answering telephones for hospital and doctor's offices, monthly billing to doctors, calling emergency codes, general information center