GARTNER STUDIOS Employee Reviews

Fast-Paced and Goal Oriented Workplace
Picker/Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Hudson, WISeptember 1, 2013
Pros: fast-paced, goal oriented, fun, challenging, co-workers.
Cons: job security (hire through temp agency)
Honestly, I never really had a typical work day at Gartner Studios. I was almost always placed in different areas at the beginning of each day. I would go wherever I was needed the most. Gartner Studios was my first real warehouse job. I learned everything about shipping, receiving, picking, packing, forklift operating, retrieving orders, organizing bin locations, palletizing, and working as a team. My co-workers were all great. I never once had a problem with any of them. Also, I trained in some new employees during my tenure. The hardest part of my job was while we were moving to a different facility. I was assigned to palletizing old merchandise that had seemingly been untouched in a few years. I was not provided with a mask, so the entire day, I was breathing in dust. My body did not react to that very well over the next couple days. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I would be moved to the Duff picking area. This was the only part of the entire warehouse that was air-conditioned due to the product's needs.
Great Place to work!
Controller, Accounts Receivable, EDI, Import (Former Employee), Stillwater, MNMay 6, 2013
I was always given the opportunity to learn new tasks on a daily basis, this kept my job interesting and fun. I would gladly work for Gartner again!
Weak
Senior Buyer (Former Employee), stillwater mnOctober 29, 2012
Pros: downtown stillwater location
Cons: no advancement
Management was weak and ready to let anyone go at a whim.

Sales and Supply chain never talked