GARTNER STUDIOS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun workplace and colleagues
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, MNApril 10, 2017
Always a positive and upbeat environment to come to work to every day. Provided great customer service to all customers. The city of Stillwater has to be one of the best small towns to work in.
Hazardous co workers, belittling management
Associate (Former Employee) –  Hudson, WIJune 11, 2015
I felt physically threatened more than once while working here for one year. Management belittles and yells. Asked to arrive and start work 5 minutes before start time but not allowed to punch in until start time.
Pros
work by yourself, decent pay, many hours
Cons
scary co workers, mean management
Fast-Paced and Goal Oriented Workplace
Picker/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Hudson, WISeptember 1, 2013
Honestly, I never really had a typical work day at Gartner Studios. I was almost always placed in different areas at the beginning of each day. I would go wherever I was needed the most. Gartner Studios was my first real warehouse job. I learned everything about shipping, receiving, picking, packing, forklift operating, retrieving orders, organizing bin locations, palletizing, and working as a team. My co-workers were all great. I never once had a problem with any of them. Also, I trained in some new employees during my tenure. The hardest part of my job was while we were moving to a different facility. I was assigned to palletizing old merchandise that had seemingly been untouched in a few years. I was not provided with a mask, so the entire day, I was breathing in dust. My body did not react to that very well over the next couple days. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I would be moved to the Duff picking area. This was the only part of the entire warehouse that was air-conditioned due to the product's needs.
Pros
Fast-paced, goal oriented, fun, challenging, co-workers.
Cons
job security (hire through temp agency)
Great Place to work!
Controller, Accounts Receivable, EDI, Import (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, MNMay 6, 2013
I was always given the opportunity to learn new tasks on a daily basis, this kept my job interesting and fun. I would gladly work for Gartner again!
Weak
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  stillwater mnOctober 29, 2012
Management was weak and ready to let anyone go at a whim.

Sales and Supply chain never talked
Pros
downtown stillwater location
Cons
no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GARTNER STUDIOS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8