Garver Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Internship
I.T. Intern- Hired (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMarch 23, 2017
As an Intern I could not have asked for a better chance to learn. The IT team was wonderful when it came to teaching and working with them was amazing. I never dreaded going into work because I always had something new to learn.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Sudden Internship Ending
Very Good
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXFebruary 16, 2017
Work atmosphere and office life is great. Always a good amount of work and projects as well. Employers treat their employees with respect and everyone seems to get along as well.
I worked there, for a while.
Project Engineer (Engineer I) (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJanuary 11, 2017
I worked there for a year and a half. They laid me off because I "didn't fit the team." Never explained, no idea what it means to this day. I guess I should have figured out what was coming when I wasn't invited to the yearly company meeting.
multi-disciplined engineering, planning, surveying, construction, and environmental services
Corporate Finance Administrator. (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJanuary 13, 2013
Fast-paced work environment driven by self-starters and supported by excellent IT.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Garver. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4