Seeking a talented web production artist with to handle day-to-day content updates for e commerce website. Special consideration will be given to candidates with design, video, photography and social media experience.
The web production artist will be under the supervision of the Marketing Director. The position requires a resourceful, detail-oriented and collaborative team player with a reputation for accuracy, willing to take direction and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment. The position offers growth potential and a career path within our internet marketing department.
- Basic HTML/CSS skills for inline coding (Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is fine but candidates MUST possess straight inline coding expertise)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience with Google Analytics including campaign and website event tagging required for frequent reporting
- Experience with Wordpress and custom content management systems
- Knowledge of shopping cart software (custom Shopsite template design, a plus)
- Understanding of SEO as it relates to web design (meta keywords, meta titles, meta descriptions)
- Experience with CRM software a plus
- Understanding of web design issues, including browser usability and cross-platform compatibility
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and accurate!
- Perform real time updates to web content on a daily basis including our blog
- Track campaign and event performance in Google Analytics and create reports in XL
- Perform updates to our monthly wine club site
- Assemble custom templates for e mail marketing using html
- Post web banners and additional landing pages
- Edit and retouch product shots for uploading to the website
- Ensure browser compatibility for all web pages / e-mail marketing campaigns
- Create and organize library of digital assets
For immediate consideration qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume (and if available, a pdf of design examples or link to websites you have been involved in producing). Both full and part time applicants will be considered. This is an in house position. No freelancers, agencies or recruiters, please.
Full time salary range: $40K-$60K, depending upon experience.